Another bookmark

Tuesday, 16 November 2010



Last night I had some of the lovely WI ladies round for my monthly card class. We drank tea, chatted lots and made several projects.
This was my favourite - a bookmark. It uses the beautiful Love Letter DSP and I punched out a little heart and added some sparkle with the amazing Rhinestone Jewels. I love little touches like that, it really sets the whole thing off. The monogram is from Broadsheet Alphabet, of course, and once again I wheeled the Music Notes Wheel on to Twill Tape.
Now I need another book and some extra hours in the day to read it!

2 comments:

Chris,  Tuesday, 16 November, 2010  

WOW! Love it especially the colour combo.
Chris xx

Vicky Hayes,  Tuesday, 16 November, 2010  

Very art deco! The music wheel on the twill tape is inspired!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP