100 quilted hexagons

Friday 14 October 2011

I have now made 100 of the quilted hexagons Japanese folded patchwork style.



It doesn't look that many, but they are piled up a bit as I just threw them out of the bag!

The latest calculation suggests I will need 250 to 300 altogether, so about a third of the way through now! I've not properly figured out how wide and long it needs to be, so the total may keep changing!

Here are some of my favourites so far ...



These use some of the new Stampin' Up! fabric.



Some bright colours.



I particularly like this birdie.



And some with flowers.

I think it's time to start sewing them together. I might have the quilt finished by next Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP