Bad blogger

Monday 3 December 2012

Yikes, nearly two months since my last post! I'm so ashamed, and the worst of it is I'm not even sure where all that time has gone. There has been a lot of WI business to keep me busy, not to mention a few days out for filming, the Knitting and Stitching Show and lots of spare time spent running. But still, how is it December already?!

Time for a quick picture then. This is my purple and pink quillow on display at the Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate! The West Yorkshire Federation of Women's Institutes has a stand and we showcase the entries from the craft competition as well as items made by Members at craft workshops.

I helped out for one morning and it was great fun. Then I spent the afternoon shopping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP