First ever scrapbook page - F1 theme of course!

Tuesday 11 May 2010


Here is my first attempt at a scrapbook page.
The picture of Sebastian Vettel and the quote from him under the flag were from an interview in the latest Red Bulletin. I made the flag by weaving strips of paper. The big wings were in a mix bag of embellishments I ordered off eBay and I think the yellow ribbon came from some sort of goody bag as well. I stamped Vettel on to corrugated paper then went over it with a Sharpie to make it clearer.
Overall I am pleased with the result. I think it was actually a tough theme to start on.

4 comments:

Becki Wednesday, 12 May, 2010  

I like this Gem, great topic too!

Hugs,

Becki
x

Jamie Wednesday, 12 May, 2010  

Great page Gem:)! I love scrapbooking but dont do much of it atm....must put it on to do list:D

Pink Blossom Creations Wednesday, 12 May, 2010  

This is a fab layout, well done on your first scrapbooking page.. looking forward to seeing more
Caroline x

Vicky Hayes Friday, 21 May, 2010  

I think it's great Gem - can't believe it's your first! I especially like the corrugated title.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP