Beautiful Blogger Award

Friday 11 June 2010


The lovely
Vicky has given me a Beautiful Blogger Award. Many thanks!
I now need to tell you 10 things about myself apparently ...
1. I have 12 tattoos, my most recent being inspired by my starsign (Aquarius), my fondness for water and obsession with Fleetwood Mac.
2. I am obsessed with Fleetwood Mac. Haha. I think they are all the most awesome musicians ever.
3. I love cats. I curently have a ginger kitten called Bodd.
4. I cannot stand sweetcorn.
5. I love fast cars and bikes - dream machines are an Audi R8 in white and a Ducati 848 in white.
6. Jenson Button and Valentino Rossi are my fave sports stars.
7. I once met Lemmy fromMotorhead in the men's toilets ...
8. Jager is the best drink ever.
9. Purple is my favourite colour.
10. I have the best family and friends ever.

So there goes. I will pass the nomination on later today ...

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes Monday, 14 June, 2010  

How nice to read a bit about you. I can't get past my first thought that jager must be a mix of lager and jam... please tell me it's not true!

Gemma Monday, 14 June, 2010  

Haha no, that doesn't sound nice! It's a herbal liquer, great with coke, vodka and/or Red Bull. :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP