A card making extravaganza!

Sunday 6 June 2010

I have been practising my skills and playing with the mountain of goodies I have been acquiring!
The WI will be having a stall at the I Love West Leeds Festival next month so am hoping to make a few quid for the group and myself.
My favourites here are the yellow and green giraffe and the mini cards at the front. Luckily have been feeling quite creative recently!
http://makedoandgem.blogspot.com
BB PIN: 212756FF
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

3 comments:

Jamie Monday, 07 June, 2010  

Wow, thats a lot of cards Gem, you have been busy! They all look fab! x

Loraine Arderne Tuesday, 08 June, 2010  

What a lovely selection of cards!

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 08 June, 2010  

The giraffe one is my favourite too - love those buttons!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP