If that was Christmas, we've had it!

Wednesday 28 December 2011

I've become a bit slow on the blogging front again, but with all the excitemen I haven't a clue what day it is!

This year I've had several Christmases with different friends and parts of my family. I'm pleased to report that Santa is not on Facebook or Twitter and is therefore still under the impression that I have been a good girl! So I got several fantastic presents, and some money which I have spent on underwear and craft goodies!

Am also loving my hire car - so much fun being able to drive myself around wherever and whenever I want.

Anyway, on to a gift I gave. You have seen this before, but it was finished off and given to my mum.



It's the peacock art piece I did at a workshop with the Embroiderers' Guild.



Hayley mounted it on to a canvas for me so it is now a work of art for my mum's wall.



She was rather impressed!

In other news, the Japanese hexagon quilt is coming along nicely and I am pleased to report that I have very nearly finished all the pieces. Then to sew all 298 of them together ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP