A final Christmas present

Tuesday 3 January 2012

One final Christmas present to show you now I know it arrived safely.



My lovely friend Kat has a company called Flamingo, so when I found this cross stitch pattern in my stash I knew it wuld be just the ticket.



I only just got it finished in time for Christmas - it was trickier than it looks because of all the fractional stitches.

And I very nearly had an incident with Hayley's staple gun while mounting it on the canvas. I'm not allowed to use it anymore ...

Anyway, it was great to get back into a bit of cross stitching as I've not done it for a while. Maybe I should dig out all those unfinished projects ...

1 comments:

Julie Tuesday, 03 January, 2012  

Gemma this is stunning, hope it takes pride of place somewhere !
Julie x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP