Fabric shopping

Sunday 3 June 2012

I have been doing rather a lot of fabric shopping recently (sssshhh!) so my stash is now bulging rather unelegantly. Which means I must begin more projects! Oh well!

Here are some highlights.

Japanese fabrics from www.japancrafts.co.uk.

Pinks and purples from the amazing fabric shop in Scarborough.
Lots of yardage of Parisville by Tula Pink. Now out of print so took me ages to find the bits I wanted.
Washi by Rashida Coleman Hale.
More fat quarters from www.creativequilting.co.uk near Hampton Court Palace. An amazing shop, how I only bought these 13 pieces I don't know!
A collection of Heirloom by Joel Dewberry.
At the moment I only have definite plans for one of these lots, so plenty of new things to decide upon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP