Normal service will resume shortly ...

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Apologies for the lack of updates. I have been battling on with my freelance work and the rest ofthe time enjoying cuddles with Bodd, so haven't done much card making and only a bit of cross stitch to keep me going craft wise.
I'm off home for a few days on Thursday and will be doing a workshop at aunty Shelley's, so expect to see and hear about that at the weekend. Now, I have to start prepping for that and thinking about what clothes I need for a night out in Chester!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 12 August, 2010  

Glad to know Bodd is letting you know where your priorities lie! Have fun at your aunty Shelley's workshop and have a great night out. Vx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP