I did something crafty!

Monday 30 August 2010

I have finally managed to do something crafty over the past couple of days!

I'm having a stall at a craft fair in Leeds at the end of September and just started to figure out what I'm going to be doing there! I'll have lots of cards to sell, of course, and have been making some stitched items as well.

The first are these cross stitched bibs. I think they're so cute, hope they sell!



I've also started on some little pictures using designs from the same series, more on those when they're finished!

The fair takes place at Armley Prison on September 25th from 10am. If you're in Leeds please do come along and help raise money for Yorkshire Cancer Centre.

2 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 30 August, 2010  

These bibs are so adorable. Great job!

SarahLP Monday, 06 September, 2010  

Wow, the bibs are beautiful! Good luck with the craft fair. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP