Butterflies and leaves and a spot of interior design

Friday 1 July 2011

Just time for another quick update this morning! I cannot believe it's Friday again, and now we're in July. Time flies!

Yesterday I decorated my office at the West Yorkshire Federation of Women's Institutes.



How good does it look now?! I'm so pleased with it. I chose green for the WI and purple as it's my favourite colour. These are also the colours of the Suffragettes, but Wimbledon too unfortunately, which I hate!

I painted a few lines of Jerusalem on the wall: "I will not cease from mental fight, Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand, Till we have built Jerusalem, In England's green and pleasant land".

I'm rather pleased with my painting skills and it's a lovely place to work - I can see out to the canal too and watch the boats go by. The pictures and quote on the wall remind me of all the work the WI has done in the past, and how much more there is to do.

I actually have a card to show today as well! Just a quickie, and apologies for the bad picture as it had already been paackaged for sale!



I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the Leaves #2 die, coupled with a random piece of DSP.

Nice and easy and good for any occassion!

Stil plenty going on to keep me out of trouble, so I best keep at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP