A motorcycle card on a motorsports weekend

Sunday 24 July 2011

Is somebody stealing time at the moment? I think so! At least, mine is going somewhere!

Actually, I do know where its gone - I have moved house, had loads of work on and many things to do for the WI.

I was in London for a couple of days to visit the National Federation of Women's Institutes HQ and also for a spot of tourism - I went to the National Portrait Gallery and the Sherlock Holmes Museum.

I managed to get (almost) everything in my new house with the help of my lovely friends.

Work has been crazy busy and is keeping me out of trouble.

And the WI seem to keep finding things for me to do as well!

All this means not much crafting has been going on. I can't even remember the last time I made a card! Hopefully next week when I have my craft space set up again I will be able to rectify the situation.

Now, in honour of the motorsport weekend (both Formula 1 and MotoGP this time!) here's a card using the Motorcycle stamp.



I also used the Big Shot and the Top Note and Swirls Scribbles dies. The sentiment is made from Basic Phrases.

All my cards are now for sale at Leeds Kirkgate Market as part of the community stall, where Buns & Roses WI are selling lots of goodies. If you're local, do go in and buy our goods!

3 comments:

Valerie Sunday, 24 July, 2011  

I wish I was local I would buy some of your cards. It's ages since I made my own. WI is renowned for keeping us busy and out of mischief! Enjoy your new house.

Vicky Hayes Monday, 25 July, 2011  

Your life sounds hectic Gem! Hope you're happy at your new house.

Love the use of the scribbles die on your card and all those lovely greens! Vx

Donna Heber Wednesday, 27 July, 2011  

Great card Gemma! I love the different shades of green. How wonderful to be selling them locally :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP