My niece's birthday

Saturday 16 July 2011

Apologies, as usual, for not blogging very often. I am in the process of moving to a new house, while also juggling work and WI duties. It's all very hectic but good fun! Still, hope things calm down soon.

Earlier this month it was my niece's birthday, and although I forgot to send a card from myself, I had made one for my mum to give to her.

She's such a little cutie, hopefully I'll get to see her soon and make up for forgetting to send a card (although I did speak to her on the day).

Anyway, here's the card.



I used the cute Fox and Friends stamp set, which was the first one I bought when I discovered Stampin' Up! I gave them little party hats which are the point from the Star Punch, with a little Rhinestone on top for a bit of bling.



The sentiment is made from Basic Phrases and the DSP is Play Date - great for kids.



And to finish, some Flower Brads.

I will do my best to find time over the weekend to schedule some posts so you lovely followers don't have to go without!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP