Potty for patchwork and an SU peek

Monday 26 September 2011

Wow, I really am getting rubbish at blogging regularly! It's the end of September, only 90 days until Christmas and there just aren't enough hours in the day!

As usual, I have been working on several things at once, and card making is still playing second fiddle to sewing at the moment. I have bought so many pretty fabrics recently and my head is swimming with ideas!

But, I have made a couple of things that combine my love for sewing and Stampin' Up! What could such projects entail? Well, here you go ...



Stampin' Up! fabric! Oh yes! I am in heaven! There are five ranges in total, each containing three different patterns. Not long now until the new catty is launched and you will get to see them all, but being a demo I already got my little paws on some samples! Muhahaha.



I have been giving patchwork a go, so I made this star and stitched it on to a cushion cover. There is a name for the style of star, but I'm not yet up to speed with all the lingo!



And I couldn't not do a bag for life while I was at it. These were leftovers so I just created a geometric tower.

I have many more projects planned with the different Stampin' Up! fabrics, so keep an eye on my blog over the next few weeks! Best get on with some stitching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP