A revived cross stitch project

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Everyone knows that crafters find it impossible to have just one project on the go at a time. We also have problems actually finishing projects. And don't even start on how we are physically unable to walk past a craft shop without going in.

I am very much your typical crafter.

In the corner of my room is a cross stitch project that I started several years ago. It has been untouched for at least a year so I have decided to revive it and make a real effort to get it finished.

This is where I got to last time I worked on it ...


It's quite a time-consuming and complex one as there are LOTS of colours and all that shading calls for endless combinations of blending threads. To complicated things still further, some stitches are only half crosses so I have to check and double-check the pattern constantly.


I have already gone wrong several times (I think that is why I abandoned it last year) but it will be beautiful when finished.

See!
 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, 05 July, 2012  

All I can say is WOW!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP