Japanese Trellis Quilt - Finished!

Friday 28 September 2012

I am very pleased to report that my Japanese Trellis Quilt is now finished and on my bed.

I decided to tackle the quilting myself. Having never wrestled with a whole double quilt under my machine before I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it wasn't too difficult really.

I stuck with straight tram lines on either edge of the big blocks that went right across the whole quilt, so it was a bit of a mission wrestling it through, but I managed pretty well.

I also just stuck with white thread so as not to complicate things further.

 



Very pleased with my new quilt. I had a quick nap under it this afternoon and all was well. Chalky likes it too.
 


1 comments:

Larissa Monday, 08 October, 2012  

This is really beautiful. Great work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP