Ssshhhh ... Canvaswork

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Confession time again ... I started another project.

I can't help but have lots of different stitchy things on the go.

My friend Sarah runs a monthly craft club in Bramley, and I went along this month with Alix and Hayley. They had a sales table and I spotted this lovely canvaswork cushion kit.


It should complement the candlewicking cushion kit from my step-mum rather nicely.

It took me three attempts to start this correctly - I was in a bad mood so I kept reading the pattern wrong, using the wrong colour wool etc.


The trend has continued and every time I work on it I do a bit wrong it seems (much to Alix's amusement) but I am pressing on anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP