Where has my craft time gone?

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I seem to have lost a lot of my crafting time recently. Well, I've had some but I don't get round to doing big projects - just bits and pieces for my embroidery certificate or helping other people!

So that's my reason for still not having many photos to share, but once again I'm going to take the opportunity to clear out a few that have been lingering in my "to share" folder for a while. They're not particularly exciting, but I made them, and that's what this blog is all about!



Remember the gift bags Chris showed us at our Julie's Jems training a while back? Here's one in pink.





And here's another mander book. I made this one for Tessa just after I moved in to her lovely house. I used the music pattern from the Newsprint DSP as she's a jazz singer.





Finally, an album I picked up from TK Maxx, with frames in the front for adding some pics to the cover. I just used the Springtime Vintage DSP and some lacey bits and ribbon and Pearls to decorate them.

Actually, I did make some new cards last night, but my BlackBerry broke so I can't take any pics!

My new one should be on its way so hopefully I will be back to instant email and Twitter/Facebook access soon and be able to feel like I'm still in the 21st century!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP