Stampin' Up! update

Monday 6 September 2010

Yes I know I'm still being a bit useless! Sorry! Have been a busy bunny in other ways the past week or so. Friend's wedding on Friday, which was fantastic, and a few days with the family. And some writing work as well.

Crafting wise, the news is that the new Stampin' Up! catalogue was revealed for us demonstrators last week and it's amazing! There are so many yummy new things I can't wait to get my hands on them all and have a play. Well, maybe not all, unless I win the lottery! It will be released on October 1st so prepare for some amazing products and creations!

Alongide this, the items that will be retiring were also announced. The colour renovation means quite a few colours will no longer be with us and all the punches are being remodelled into a new style. Many stamp sets will also not be available after the end of this month. The full list can be found here. Some good discounts, and things are already selling out, so let me know soon if you would like to order anything.

Am still preparing for the craft fairs I have coming up and also planning a card class at my house for next month. More details soon!

1 comments:

Queen Bea Scraps Tuesday, 07 September, 2010  

I know what you mean about the new 2010 Holiday Mini, but the release was September 1. I already ordered twice from it. You are going to love what's in there when you get your stuff if you haven't already.

BTW, I'm now following you and hope you'll stop by and follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP