Another wedding card (sorry!)

Saturday 11 June 2011

Yet another wedding card I'm afraid, this time an anniversary one for my brother and his missus. I made this for my mum to give to them.

Shamefully, I have no idea when their anniversary is, so I doubt they'll be getting a card from me! I might even have missed it!

Ah well, they get one of my creations via my mum anyway!



I used the Always Elegant here and created the background by repeatedly stamping the big swirly pattern on to Whisper White cardstock in Crum Cake ink. A subtle, beautiful pattern. It was mounted on to a square Crumb Cake card blank.



For the focal element, I used the sentiment from that set in Cherry Cobbler ink. I used te Word Window and Scallop Oval punches for the frame. Then, lots of flowers using the flower stamps from the Punch Potpourri hostess set, punched out with the matching Boho Blossoms Punch.

I made some tiny rose buds from Whisper White 3mm Taffeta Ribbon
and decorated with lots of Pearls.

A very pretty card, and the Cherry Cobbler just gives it that wow factor and brings it to life.

Today I'm off to our Buns & Roses WI 1940s/50s day and I have a very pretty dress to wear and dance around in! I will be back with tales and pics soon.

In the meantime, why not head over to our B&R blog to read all about the national AGM this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP