Goldwork and The WI AGM

Thursday 9 June 2011

Yesterday I was at the Liverpool Echo Arena for the WI AGM.

I had been asked to attend in case the press wanted to talk to someone about being in the WI. As it happened, it was pretty quiet, but I had a great time anyway.

Being sat up in the VIP boxes was spectacular - I could see the whole arena and all 4,500 fellow members. When we all stood up to sing Jerusalem it was absolutely incredible.

I won't bore you with all the details here, as I'll be putting something up on our WI blog soon, but I will share some pics of my finished goldwork that I took along.

The Picture Framer in Burley did a wonderful job framing it.



And here are each of the four sections close up ...









Now I just have to decide where to hang it!

2 comments:

Gill Thursday, 09 June, 2011  

Sorry I missed you, Gemma...looking forward to seeing some of this lovely work for real ;-)

veronica Thursday, 09 June, 2011  

glad you had a good time at the AGM - that goldwork is fantastic!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP