Owls and booze

Sunday 5 June 2011

Another card commissioned by my friend Fay for you today!

She needed a good luck card for someone who has just got a new job. "She is going to be a feature writer and likes booze" was the brief!

Here's what I came up with ...



I teamed the Newsprint DSP (embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper folder on my Big Shot) with some patterns from the colour family DSP stacks.

It's fun to make owls using the Two-Step Owl Punch - I used DSP for his waistcoat too.

The banner at the top is a die I got from a blog candy win and the sentiment is from the hostess set Something To Celebrate.



Here's owl enjoying a cocktail from the Cheers To You set!

I like this one as it reminds me of a bar I visited in Minneapolis many years back. It had a newspaper theme with pages all over the walls. And it did great cocktails!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 06 June, 2011  

These are so cute Gemma!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP