Going crazy ... for patchwork!

Friday 5 August 2011

Last night was our Buns & Roses workshop on crazy patchwork. We all made purses using lots of bits of different fabrics.

I made this one in advance as an example to people.







I must admit this was my second attempt, as when I was making it I was a little worse for wear and tried to use small pieces of fabric that were too fiddly to turn and stitch. I got annoyed and started over, but this one turned out pretty good!

Last night I made this one ...



So now I need to finish it off!

They're the perfect size for business cards, and very handy for a few bits like hair grips and bobbles too.

I've some crafting time pencilled in for the weekend, so hopefully I will have more to show next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP