What's this? ... A card!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

YES! I have a card to show you. It's from a little while ago, and is only a quick and simple one that I CASEd from the amazingly talented Vicky at Crafting Clare's Paper Moments.



For this one, I ran with the idea of inking on to a clear acyrlic block and using that to create a spot of colour direct on the card blank. It's easy - just rub the ink pad on to the block then stamp it down!

I then drew on a stalk and added some yellow flowers, punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch out of Greenhouse Gala DSP. I secured them with Rhinestone Brads and finished with a sentiment from Sincere Salutations.

Now that I finally have all my craft stuff set up properly in my new room I really must make some new cards. Problem at the moment is I keep getting distracted too easily and want to try out lots of new things!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 17 August, 2011  

Distracted easily? You? Surely not! Thank you for CASEing my card Gem and for the mention. I love your little touches like punching the flowers out of DP. Congratulations on over a year of self-employment too! Vx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP