Canvaswork wallhanging

Monday 27 February 2012

One of the things I purchased at the Knitting & Stitching Show was a cnvaswork wallhanging kit.

As with most things it took me a while to get round to it, but it is now finished and hanging up in my room.


There are four square tiles, each worked on canvas in six strands of embroidery cotton, then backed with a plain fabric with a square of wadding inside.

They each have little beads all around the edges too.

Here are the four tiles:


I'm getting to be a big fan of canvaswork now - there's something about the texture that I love.

1 comments:

Marthaamay O_o Wednesday, 29 February, 2012  

Hello!

It's Samartha from the blog article in the WI Life mag, thought I'd come and say hello!

Your wall hanging looks very detailed, nice work. I love the idea of hanging it on a corner too, I might try that if I make one soon, corners are quite ugly on their bare owns eh?

Hope your week is going good so far, nearly the weekend!

:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP