ARGH ZOMBIES!

Saturday 5 November 2011

Hehe, it's ok, not real live ones!

These zombies are made of felt and they were our Buns & Roses workshop this month.

They're really cute actually, and not in the slightest bit scary. I blame that on the felt and bling!



He is my favourite. I love his dangly eye (although I didn't do mine correctly!) and the way his arms are kinda lurching.



Pumpkin has brains coming out of his head. Yikes!

I put loops on so Hayley can hang them from her Christmas tree, although I might have to keep them to go on mine!

1 comments:

Allie Jolliffe Friday, 11 November, 2011  

I love the little guy with his eye falling out! Gonna have to try to make myself one :) He's so cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP