A little Something for Christmas

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Back to the Christmas prep today - not long to go!

My cards this year will be focusing on the Something For Christmas stamp and the Holly Berry DSP.

I've also gone a bit crazy for embossing powder!



First up, a quick and simple card. I stamped in Cherry Cobbler and used Clear Embossing Powder. A bit of matting and it's good to go.



And then, some Gold Embossing Powder and the Holly Berry DSP. These patterned papers are gorgeous, and some even have glitter! I shaped them with the Top Note Die on my Big Shot.



Did I mention how much I love heat embossing powder?! Great effect.

Now to write my list for Santa. I have been really good this year. Honestly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP