Another cuppa?

Wednesday 22 September 2010



Here are two more coasters I cross stitched. I really like these and they only took a couple of hours to make. Amazing what you can accomplish while watching the soaps!

My crazy busy week is going fairly well, although I've not quite achieved everything I should have! Still tons to sort for the craft fair and many pieces of work to do, as well as a job interview tomorrow, HMRC workshop Friday morning, SU training session Friday evening and two, yes TWO, visits from UPS bringing more SU goodies. And I can't even sleep on Sunday as next week I still have loads more work to finish and two craft sessions to plan! Keeps me out of trouble I suppose.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 23 September, 2010  

If that's all you're doing this week, what're you doing in your spare time? Only kidding! You must be Superwoman! Your cross stitched coasters are so beautiful.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP