Rollercoaster of life

Thursday 30 September 2010

Still all very hectic around here. I have muchos work to do at the moment but not enough motivation, so fighting my desire for naps to get through it all! Another week has nearly gone already - can't believe it!
Anyways, here are two pin cushions I made on Tuesday.

Hayley (WI secretary) showed me how to make them. I will be helping her out with crafty things for the group so yet more stuff to do!
The big exciting news this week is that I won a free ticket to the Stampin' Up! Convention next month! Julie had won it at training so did a draw for her girls who weren't booked and I won! Mega excited about two whole days with lots of lovely demos and making some yummy cards. It's in a really nice hotel in Croydon on November 5th and 6th and I have lots of swaps to start making!
Luckily, have a big delivery of SU goodies coming tomorrow to play with. Will be having a big crafting session on Saturday so should have lots of new things to show you then.
The new catalogue is launched tomorrow and I'll be putting the link up ASAP, so do take a look at all the wonderful new things and get your orders in quick!

2 comments:

Unknown Thursday, 30 September, 2010  

Congratulations Gemma - see you at convention!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

Vicky Hayes Friday, 01 October, 2010  

Congratulations Gem! Guess what? I won one too - see you there!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP