Will it ever end?!

Thursday 23 September 2010

My mega busy life is continuing and looks set to carry on for at least next week as well! Still shattered and definitely going to sleep well tonight!
Today, as well as having a job interview and doing loads of work, I have been sorting stuff for the craft fair, doing more cards and waiting for the UPS person! All went well and I have most of what I planned for the fair sorted (although as I type have remembered something else!) and received more goodies from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I also finished off all my swaps for training and booked in to teach a craft class for a lovely lady who emailed me out of the blue.
Here are some quick but really effective cards I did this evening. I just love this design so expect to see many more variations on it!


Time for some much-needed sleep now before another hectic two days. Well, a hectic few weeks really when I think about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP