Can I sleep yet?!

Sunday 26 September 2010

Well my crazy week is nearly over and all I can do is prepare for the next one!
The craft fair yesterday was very quiet. I sold a couple of bits and had a nice day eating cake anyway!
Here are some pictures of my stall ...



These little flower embroideries I was very pleased with. I must get my Japanese embroidery stash out and begin learning that, as I planned to do ages ago!



I have just ordered a load more Stampin' Up! goodies for my Christmas sessions coming up. Soooo excited to play with it all! The training event in Manchester was awesome and really inspiring so I have lots of ideas to work on.

Today is F1 and some work. And perhaps a nap!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 27 September, 2010  

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your craft table.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP