Hello Monday!

Monday 27 September 2010

Another day, another dollar! Yet another busy week ahead. I still have plenty of articles to write so they will keep me going this week. Hoping to fit in at least one good crafting session too, especially as I should have a big parcel of new Stampin' Up! goodies arriving later in the week. And the new catty is launched on Friday! Yays!

For now, here are a few cards using Fox and Friends and Just Soccer.


I still have much of the Tall Tales DSP to finish up and have some more designs in mind, so those will follow! That paper stack and the footbal set are retiring, so you have just a few days left to get hold of them! Give me a shout to order them or any of the other retiring items. Check the Last Chance List on the right for some great discounts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP