Yet another wedding card

Monday 31 October 2011

My friend Hayley seems to have gone to dozens of weddings this year. It's keeping me on my toes coming up with new cards for her to give to the happy couples!

Here's the latest one ...



I kept the colour scheme neutral with Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake and added some bling using the Gold Embossing Powder. I also used my Big Shot and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give texture.



The gold birdie is holding a tag featuring a sentiment from Tiny Tags and punched out with the matching Jewellery Tag Punch.



Swirls are from the Scribbles Swirls Die and the flowers are stamped in Versamark with the now retired Punch Potpourri hostess set, and embossed. The gold powder works brilliantly even on the fine details. The flowers are punched with the matching Boho Blossoms Punch.

I am reliably informed that the proceedings went off without a hitch and Hayley promises no more weddings until January!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP