New Stampin' Up! catalogue OUT NOW!

Friday 1 October 2010


Oh wow, I am so excited today because THE NEW STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOGUE IS OUT NOW!! The 2010-2011 IB&C is bigger and better than ever, with loads of fantastic new products and loads of old favourites too. What are you waiting for, go have a look NOW!! Stampin' Up! catalogue

You will just love the fantastic new colour collections, which make it even easier to coordinate your projects with matching ribbons, brads and buttons. There are tons of great ideas in the catalogue so it's also great if you're stuck for inspiration. And, of course, the stamps are just beautiful. One of my favourite new sets is Contempo Christmas, which has a matching punch for the ornament shape and will be well-used for all my holiday cards this year! I am also in love with the Oriental sets For Everything and Kimono Kids and the funky Make A Monster. Oh, and the new range of Designer Series Papers are just stunning and we have even more scrapbooking goodies!

If you would like to order a copy of the IB&C (it's even better in real life - really glossy and bright) or any of the new products please just give me a shout. There are brand new hostess sets as well for those who hold a qualifying party so if you would like to invite your friends round and have fun making a project please let me know.

Phew. Exciting! Also, this afternoon I have a BIG box of Stampin' Up! goodies arriving so eagerly awaiting the UPS man knocking on my door! I will have lots of projects with new products to show you over the next few days so please keep coming back.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Friday, 01 October, 2010  

What a great idea. Looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP