Another card for another Julie

Wednesday 21 July 2010


Here's another card for a Julie! This one I made for my SU mummy (see why she's so fab here). The colours are Bashful Blue and Night of Navy again. I'm loving this combo at the moment! Stamps from Tiny Tags and the punch is Heart to Heart. DSP is from an SU stack.
The nice UPS man brought my Starter Kit this afternoon so I had a quick play. I am particularly impressed with the ink cartrdige for the wheels - great invention! Tomorrow I will have a good session to try out everything properly so please come back to see the results.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 21 July, 2010  

You sound unreasonably calm! Can't wait to see all the things you're making with your new toys!

Gemma Wednesday, 21 July, 2010  

Well I got mighty fed up having sat in all day so all my creativity had been drained by Jeremy Kyle!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP