J'ai retourne

Monday 12 July 2010

Well, I'm back now. Nicely bronzed and rested. Spain was fab, had a very relaxing time doing very little on the beach and by the pool! Here is the view from the hotel room ...

And here is what I now get to wake up to back in Leeds ...

My pussy kitten Bodd was pleased to see me I think. We had a nice cuddle this morning, although he's got used to having the bed to himself so I didn't get much pillow space!
No work this week, but still have lots to do. I have my forms to post off to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (yay!) and alongside that my first workshop to plan. Some cards to make for the Summer Swap at ILWS, which I will sort this morning I think. Have to unpack, do boring things like go to the bank and Post Office, sort my work out blah blah blah.
Oh, and in mega exciting news I got a letter to say I have been awarded the Clare Emery Bursary from the WI Denman College for the Elizabethan Goldwork course next April! :-) Am very excited. I strongly suggest you go read more about the Women's Institute and what they get up to.
Right, off to start my busy day. Please do give me a nudge if I'm likely to have missed anything important over the past two weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP