A cake that doesn't ruin the waistline!

Wednesday 21 July 2010

I came across the most awesome thing this morning - a papercraft cake! Check this SU design out ...

The lovely Julie Davison had made a fab version so go see! Totally CASEing the idea. Give me a shout if you want the template.
Julie is also the fab person who sent me a US Stampin' Up! peacock stamp I fell in love with. I used it to make this card for her. Colours are Bashful Blue and Night of Navy.

I am now going to hang out the window and wait for the UPS man to bring me my Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!

2 comments:

Spyder Wednesday, 21 July, 2010  

oh wow what a fabulous (Uneatable) cake!!
great for a wedding..I'm thinking the favours. love it!
(Lyn)

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 21 July, 2010  

I didn't know what to look at first - the cake or your stunning card!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP