Playing with my Starter Kit

Thursday 22 July 2010

Time to show you a couple of things I have made with my Stampin' Up! Starter Kit ...

I did two cards using Trendy Trees this morning, combined with Fox and Friends. Colours include Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke and More Mustard. I have also used a bit of ribbon and the DSP Tall Tales, which matches these stamp sets perfectly. I also used the Two-step Bird Punch, which is one of my favourite SU items.




And here's a real quickie using the Very Vintage wheel, Vintage Vogue stamps and ribbon. The wheels are really great, especially the ink cartridges - I love little inventions like that!



I will be back tomorrow with more.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Sunday, 25 July, 2010  

These are gorgeous Gem. I love the Giraffe with the Trendy Tree - would never have thought to put them together and it looks great with the punched leaves too. Love the clean lines of the Trendy Tree card and the Very Vintage wheel card is stunning. You have been having fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP