Mini gift box

Monday 19 July 2010


I had a quick play this afternoon as I wanted to try out a little gift box.
Julie had made me a big one of these at my party in May and she shpowed me a mini one yesterday, so decided it was a good one to start off with.
The card is an A5 piece of Bashful Blue, stamped randomly with the flowery stamps from Tiny Tags. The sentiment is also from that set and stuck on to a piece of ribbon I found in my stash that was just right. Tied at the top with a piece of Bashful Blue Gingham Ribbon.
I'm really in love with the Tiny Tags set. When I finished my job they organised a gift voucher with Julie for me and that is what I spent it on. It's a really fab set as it's so versatile, despite being very ikkle, I hope it stays in the new catalogue.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 21 July, 2010  

It's beautiful Gem - I love this little set too and it's very useful.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP