Trendy Trees pizza gift box

Monday 26 July 2010


Here is a little pizza gift box I made. I'm still getting to grips with doing boxes, need to invest in a decent scoring mat and tool so I can get the folds nice and crisp. Stamp set is the lovely Trendy Trees and the colours are Rose Red, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie. Thanks to Vicky for pointing me in the direction of the box tutorial.
This afternoon I'm off to prep for my workshop tomorrow and crack on with some swaps.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Monday, 26 July, 2010  

I love your version - I always do them square but this is great - and I LOVE your yummy ribbon treatment! For scoring, I just use a scoring blade in my Fiskars trimmer and a bone folder for crispy folds - works for me!

SarahLP Monday, 26 July, 2010  

Wow - simple but so effective! Love these Trendy Trees and your lovely ribbon bow! I've just bought a Scor-it-all.. so far so good! Takes up a lot more room than a scoring blade and a bone folder though! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP