Stampin' Up! latest: Workshop, blog hop and August promo

Saturday 31 July 2010

Apologies for being quiet the past few days, my mum came to visit so have been entertaining. We saw the baby meerkats at Tropical World, ate yummy food at Sous Le Nez and sang at OK Karaoke. And we shopped. And made some cards. :-)

So here's the SU updates ...

My first workshop went well. Thanks to my lovely friends who came round. We made the Greenhouse Garden card and then had a play. Emily and Sam got their creative brain cells out and came up with the below designs. I was very proud of them!




Tomorrow I am taking part in a blog hop with some fellow SU demos. Throughout August you can get 20% off selected two-step stamp sets. Please do come back to see some lovely things you can create with the items in the offer.

1 comments:

rozzyb Sunday, 01 August, 2010  

such a stunning Layout. i love it. Hugs rozzy xx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP