My first workshop as an SU demonstrator

Wednesday 28 July 2010

I will be holding my first workshop as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator on Tuesday, July27th.
It will take place at my house in Armley, Leeds from 7pm and everyone is welcome.
During the evening I will be showcasing SU products and giving guests the chance to create their own card.
Furthermore, there will be edible goodies to enjoy, a special discount on orders placed and a prize draw.
It would be great to get started with a bang, so please do come along.

2 comments:

nancy Saturday, 24 July, 2010  

Thanks for visiting my blog! I loooove your background... gorgeous!

Helen Ding Sunday, 25 July, 2010  

Good luck with the workshop. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the tip on using the boxes for craft fairs

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP