Christmas cards box set

Monday 13 December 2010

Wowser, bit of a fun and crazy weekend! Following on from the Slung Low Christmas Fayreon Saturday, yesterday I had more crafty and Buns & Roses fun! I went along to a Craft Swaparama and I gave the little tin with a calendar and cards in to a nicelady called Lisa and got a gorgeous matching bag and urse she had made in return. Thinking I will keep the purse and give the bag to my mum! Then it was book club with the WI. We had read a book called Jam and Jeopardy, which wasn't what I expected but was a good read. Then I went to an Origami class and made some awesome things and I finished off the evening with more wine!
Today's pics are of a set of Christmas cards in a little gift box. I sent them to the PR company I freelance for. Apologies for the poor pics, I probably should get myself a proper camera soon rather than relying on the one on my BlackBerry! I think you get the idea though.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 16 December, 2010  

Your Buns and Roses group sounds like great fun! The box of Christmas cards is a great idea for work.

Donna Heber Friday, 17 December, 2010  

Gemma,

Wonderful Christmas cards!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP