Gift tag page

Wednesday 15 December 2010



This is another of the mini scrapbook pages I was playing around with a few weeks ago. I love making gift tags, thay're my new favourite thing!
This is the awesome Marina Mist card and uses the gorgeous Bella Toile MASSIVE background stamp on the Basic Grey card. I punched the bottom, added a sentiment from Tiny Tags on the Scallop Square Punch and decorated with ribbons and buttons and brads.
I think the blue and grey is such a classy combination and am really pleased with how this turned out.

2 comments:

nancy Wednesday, 15 December, 2010  

Cute! I like the scallops on the bottom of the tag.

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 16 December, 2010  

Love these colours too and the Bella Toile background is TOP of my wish list!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP