Date reminder tin innards and WI goodness

Saturday 11 December 2010

Today I have had a really lovely day. Myself and some of the Buns & Roses WI ladies had a stall at the Slung Low Christmas Fayre in Holbeck. We sang carols round the piano, spoke to Father Christmas via webcam, sold some of our wares and, of course, met lots of lovely people. I also did a little SU demo as part of my friend's new project The Knowledge Buffet. I'm rather tired now so having an early night in preparation for another crafty day tomorrow!
Before then, here's the inside of the important dates tins I made. Now all I have to do is remember everyone's birthdays and write them on the calendar! I'll have to buy a book of stamps to keep in there too!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Saturday, 11 December, 2010  

Such a great gift Gem. Sounds like a fab day - fancy you rubbing shoulders with Father Christmas!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP