More from the card tin

Thursday 9 December 2010



Here is the first peek at what is inside the tins I decorated yesterday.
The calendar journal was really quick and easy to make - just 12 pieces of card with the month stamped using the Just Perfect Alphabet and all sorts of stamps used to decorate at the bottom. I also wheeled with the Sanded Jumbo Wheel in Crumb Cake to give some texture. With a ring to hold them together and a bit of ribbon it's done! Just need to write all the special dates on each card now.
And the first little card I put inside the tin uses the gorgeous Just Believe set. Again, I stamped tone-on-tone with Crumb Cake and added some colour with the sentiment, which is Marina Mist card and Night of Navy Ink with one of the Neutrals Buttons.
This afternoon I'm off for another of the Free Festive Workshops in Armley with the I Love West Leeds peeps, then we have Buns & Roses choir practice tonight.

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Saturday, 11 December, 2010  

The calendar journal is a great idea and I must make one - heaven only knows how I've managed not to miss anyone's birthday this year!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP