Done and dusted!

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Well if that was Christmas, you've had it! Hope you all had fun! I had a lovely time back with my family, with one of my dad's amazing roast dinners on Christmas Day, playtime with my niece and nephew at mum's on Boxing Day, and all sorts of other shenanigans! I braved the sales briefly yesterday but didn't buy anything too exciting - hair dye and a purse! And now I have rather a lot of work to do today, hence being up so early!
Sad news though is that Bodd is going back to the farm to live with his family this evening. I am going to miss him tonnes so anyone who sees me should automatically offer me a hug and purr at me to make me feel better!


Anyway, back to business! I made this card for Zoe from WI for her birthday last month. I CASEd it from a swap I got at Convention. The DSP is Woodland Walk, which is superbly awesome, and the sentiment is from the hostess set Cute By The Inch, which you can only earn by hosting a workshop! I added the final touches with ribbon and Pearls for some elegance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP