A great way to start SAB

Monday 10 January 2011

I started this year's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion with a workshop at my (old) home tonight. I had four lovely guests - two old friends and two new friends - and we had a great crafty time. Maria brought her little baby along, who was well behaved and spent most of the evening feeding while we made a card!

This is the card I designed. Of course, everyone did their's slightly differently and that's what I love about crafting and Stampin' Up! - the products are so versatile and inspirational and everyone has their own take on how to make use of the same things.
And now, to bed.

3 comments:

Unknown Monday, 10 January, 2011  

Love the colours of your card they look beautiful!!!
Angela x

Donna Heber Monday, 10 January, 2011  

This is beautiful Gemma! Those stamps look so dainty. Love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP