Three-day craftathon

Sunday 2 January 2011



I have been busy the past few days avoiding packing and instead creating lots of lovely things and making the most of all my Stampin' Up! products before I have to put them away and get them all over to my new place!
I have done another four of the decorated tins with a calendar journal and cards inside.
This is the one I am keeping for myself and I absolutely adore it. I have filled it full of yummy cards so I have no excuse for not having one to hand!
Tomorrow I really must start to pack as I have a lot going on in the next few months aside from moving house. There are tons of SU and WI events to look forward to, details of my card events are over there >>>
Well, now to bed and tomorrow to start organising all my posessions! Anyone want to come and help?!

1 comments:

Donna Heber Monday, 03 January, 2011  

Gemma,

Lovely decorated tins. I would love to come help you my friend.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP